The primary responsibility of this role is to provide ClientTrack clients with robust ongoing services that aid in the ongoing management and continuous enhancement of their ClientTrack solution. The ClientTrack platform provides our customer base with extensive capabilities to tailor the solution to meet their unique needs. While many implementations maintain skilled, technical resources to manage and provide these enhancements, other customers seek to gain this benefit through the provision of our additional services. ClientTrack Implementation Engineers working in the System Administration Group are chiefly responsible for the management and implementation of this added service. They work closely with many existing implementations to provide enhanced, ongoing value for our clients.
Successful candidates will have both strong people skills and technical skills that can be leveraged to take basic business requirements and provide elegant solutions on an existing platform. Ideal candidates likely have strong technical and database skills, but are looking for opportunities to enhance their skills in Business Analysis and Project Management. This role will provide individuals with hands on experience in understanding a clients’ need, interpreting that need, identify the proper solution, and managing a “mini-project” to fulfill the need directly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients and the provision of their ClientTrack System Administration Services
- Serve as an expert for existing ClientTrack product solutions
- Develop a deep knowledge and proficiency with the ClientTrack Data Management Tools which include the ability to design and implement unique user interfaces, web forms, workflows, new and modified data structures, and apply both simple and technical business rules
- Must develop a comprehensive understanding of best information system practices and common challenges within human service organizations
- Works with external stakeholders to identify and document requirements and best practice solutions
- Responsible for managing time in order to appropriately set and meet commitments
- Must document client interactions and use of services
- While focused on providing the ClientTrack System Administration service, this individual will also play an integral role in the support team in providing assistance in complex issue resolution and backup, as needed. Training plans may include a comprehensive introduction to providing support on the ClientTrack product.
- Passion for creating innovative software solutions for complex customer requirements
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a diverse team in an fast-moving environment
- Ability to multi-task among various assignments
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by ClientTrack.
Metrics & Accountability
- The Implementation Engineer (System Administration Group) will be measured on his/her ability to achieve success in:
- Meeting and exceeding the expectations of their portfolio of clients
- Acquisition of knowledge related to the ClientTrack product and customer base
- Ability to leverage existing Data Management Tools to provide intuitive and powerful solutions for both basic and advanced application users
- The Implementation Engineer (System Administration Group) is accountable for:
- Reaching out to portfolio clients to identify needs and provide ongoing value
- Developing monthly plans for each client to leverage their service to enhance their solutions
- Identifying ClientTrack platform suggestions and needs that will add significant value across the customer base
- The Implementation Engineer (System Administration Group) must be an expert on the ClientTrack platform and related solutions
Education, Work Experience and Skills
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, business information systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- Candidates currently pursuing a degree listed above without equivalent work experience may be considered based upon the ability to proficiently demonstrate the skills below.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of relational data models, data analysis, and information system best practices.
- Must have at least one year SQL development experience.
- Must have one-year HTML and Java script experience.
- Knowledge of basic Business Analysis principles using Agile methods
- Must have excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in communicating with non-technical audiences in order to provide solutions that are technical in nature
- Experience configuring web applications
- Forms design a plus
- Web development a plus
Suggested Special Skills
- Experience with Health, Human and Social Services organizations a plus
Send us your resume
Eccovia Solutions is a software company founded in 1983 that provides solutions for human service organizations. Based in Salt Lake City, ClientTrack software is used by over 1,200 nonprofits and government agencies across the country. We are currently in the middle of a growth phase which includes expansion of our office space and the hiring professionals who share our values and work ethic. Eccovia Solutions employees enjoy health, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K and vacation pay.