Successful candidates will have both strong people skills and technical skills that can be leveraged to take basic business requirements and provide elegant solutions on an existing platform. Ideal candidates likely have strong technical and database skills, but are looking for opportunities to enhance their skills in Business Analysis and Project Management. This role will provide individuals with hands on experience in understanding a clients’ need, interpreting that need, identify the proper solution, and managing a “mini-project” to fulfill the need directly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Primary responsibility is to tailor the existing software product to meet the clients specific need.
- Develop a deep knowledge and proficiency with the ClientTrack Data Management Tools which include the ability to design and implement unique user interfaces, web forms, workflows, new and modified data structures, and apply both simple and technical business rules
- Must develop a comprehensive understanding of best information system practices and common challenges within human service organizations
- Responsible for managing time in order to appropriately set and meet commitments
- Passion for creating innovative software solutions for complex customer requirements
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a diverse team in an fast-moving environment
- Ability to multi-task among various assignments
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by ClientTrack.
Education, Work Experience and Skills
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years software experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of relational data models, data analysis, and information system best practices.
- Must have at least one year SQL development experience.
- Must have one-year HTML and Java script experience.
- Knowledge of basic Business Analysis principles using Agile methods
- Must have excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in communicating with non-technical audiences in order to provide solutions that are technical in nature
Suggested Special Skills
- Experience with Health, Human and Social Services organizations a plus
Eccovia Solutions is a software company founded in 1983 that provides solutions for human service organizations. Based in Salt Lake City, ClientTrack software is used by over 1,200 nonprofits and government agencies across the country. We are currently in the middle of a growth phase which includes expansion of our office space and the hiring professionals who share our values and work ethic. Eccovia Solutions employees enjoy health, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K and vacation pay.