The primary responsibility of the Solutions Engineer is to support Sales by ensuring all software specifications desired by the client and meet the client’s expectations
- Supports the development of business opportunities in conjunction with the Account Executives.
- Provides consultancy to aid customers in the development of their requirements as appropriate. Understand customer requirements and assists in the qualification process by utilizing the company’s multi-faceted case management software to create a suitable solution.
- Performs technical presentations that demonstrate how products and services can benefit and meet client or prospect needs.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the company’s service offerings.
- Determines technical requirements to meet clients’ goals and acts as a liason between the company’s sales/business development and engineering groups
- Responds in a timely manner to current and potential clients with technical details of proposed solutions
- Coordinates the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering upon the awarding of contracts
- Authors the technical sections of proposals by working closely with internal product and engineering teams to define acceptable solutions as needed.
- Responds in a timely manner to technical specifications contained within RFIs/RFPs.
Required Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in information systems or business administration or equivalent work experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable presenting to live groups as well as in on-line webinars
- Knowledgeable and experienced in working with software application program interface (API) with and understanding of how to scope and integration into third party applications
- Self-starter with project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple events and presentations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- General office environment
- Moderate levels of stress may occur at times
- Will be required to meet deadlines
Up to 25%
Send your resume
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by Eccovia Inc. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eccovia, Inc., is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Eccovia Solutions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by Federal or State laws. Eccovia Solutions will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.