ClientTrack’s interoperability increases and improves collaboration and information exchange. Interoperability between ClientTrack and other health and human services’ information systems is an important way to improve collaboration and share pertinent client information. ClientTrack supports HL7 as the most commonly used standard for sharing health data. We have also aligned our product roadmap with aspects of the ONC’s nationwide interoperability roadmap. ClientTrack complies with the following interoperability standards:
- HL7 2.3.1 and above – ClientTrack currently conforms to the HL7 v2.5.1 (ELINCS) implementation guide but can use other HL7 specifications to meet implementation needs
- Medical Coding and Claims standards – ClientTrack uses code mappings for LOINC, ICD 9/10, SNOMED and many other electronic health record code sets
- Meaningful Use Current Version – ClientTrack has been certified under 2014 Meaningful Use standards
- HIPAA – All ClientTrack solutions are fully compliant with the Technical Safeguard standards, as outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Security Rules as well as with the HITECH Act
SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE
ClientTrack is designed for modern and flexible platform-driven health and human services applications. Our Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) ensures greater flexibility, modularity, reuse, and integration with other third party systems. The primary goal of SOA is to add value to emerging hub exchange models in health and human services.
ClientTrack’s common functionality, capabilities, and underlying services are packaged with standard, well-defined services interfaces that provide functionality that is formally described and can be invoked using standard API calls. Services end users (whether within the organization or part of a collaborative ecosystem) benefit from the appropriate health and human services case management utility on demand. ClientTrack services can be leveraged with new applications, legacy applications, COTS software or mobile platforms. APIs also extend ClientTrack’s capabilities to mobile app development on common platforms including iOS and Android.
ClientTrack leverages state-of-the-art data encryption utilizing 128-bit and 256-bit SSL. Data is encrypted both in transit and at rest. This means that when accessing ClientTrack with a handheld device or through a public connection, data encryption remains active and keeps data secure. This feature provides customers and partners the most flexibility in real-time data access regardless of physical location, with assurance that data is safe and secure.
- All passwords within the database are hashed
- Data is encrypted during transmission
- Data is exported using the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
All ClientTrack solutions meet all HIPAA Technical Safeguard Standards and enable organizations to maintain full adherence with all Administrative Safeguards and provisions within the Security and the Privacy Rules of HIPAA. Our company has provided solutions to health and human services organizations for many years now and we are well acquainted with the secure information exchange required by the agencies we serve—and the local, state, and Federal government agencies they report to (such as HHS-required standards for HIPAA and HUD-required guidelines for HOPWA). ClientTrack is a trusted solution that helps our clients meet these stringent privacy and security standards.
INTERFACES WITH EMERGING HUB ARCHITECTURES
The ClientTrack architecture facilitates data exchange and data sharing with other organizations via third party data exchange and hub-based solutions. Because ClientTrack leverages common health exchange standards, data that originates from ClientTrack can be utilized for new hub and spoke architectural models emerging in healthcare. ClientTrack can apply standards-based security and privacy roles for data elements to ensure hub-level rules are enforced.
ClientTrack uses a RESTful API to exchange data between ClientTrack and external systems. The ClientTrack API has a flexible set of parameters to facilitate seamless data exchange. ClientTrack’s APIs use XML for one way and bi-directional transactions. XML validation increases accuracy of data exchange. ClientTrack currently conforms to the HL7 v2.5.1 (ELINCS) implementation guide but can use other HL7 specifications to meet implementation needs.
PURPOSE-BUILT, COMMERCIAL-OFF-THE-SHELF SAAS OFFERINGS
The ClientTrack application was designed to configure purpose-built, COTS offerings. These COTS solutions can be delivered and accessed in flexible scenarios including the following:
- SaaS with both individual deployment and multi-tenant options
- Managed hosted via third party data center
- On premise
ClientTrack configures and commercializes COTS to address social determinants of health challenges including:
- Long Term Support Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Child & Family Services
- Homeless Information Management Services
- Medicaid Waiver Program Services
- Emergency/Disaster Recovery Services
- HIV and other Chronic Disease Case Services
- Public Safety Care Services