In a disaster recovery situation, a rapid response is critical. Costs increase and problems magnify as time passes. ClientTrack by case management for disaster recovery helps aid workers rapidly assess and qualify clients for assistance programs, cutting down the time it takes to rebuild lives.
When disaster strikes, reliable communication and seamless coordination between victims, families, and multiple service providers is critical. ClientTrack Case Management for Disaster Relief enables your organization to coordinate emergency response efforts and help victims quickly receive the services they need.
Intake forms in ClientTrack can be easily figured for optimal workflow. Only data fields that are necessary to be collected will display for data input. Fields can be marked as required or optional. Forms can also be designed as smart forms, with input fields displaying or not depending on previous answers to questions. Smart intake forms reduce the amount of time caseworkers spend with data entry, leaving more time available for providing direct aid. Caseworkers can use ClientTrack from any situation or location. Our native mobile environment means that the full system functionality is available on a smartphone or mobile tablet. Case workers can input new data, review prior assessments, access referral information, and record a follow-up visit from virtually any location. This high level of system access helps coordinate seamless care delivery from the field response team to the home office.
ClientTrack’s robust eligibility engine quickly matches client needs with available programs for which they are eligible. After a quick needs assessment, a caseworker can readily see programs the client qualifies for based on the data entered. The eligibility matching cuts down on the time required to track down programs and benefits the client may qualify for. Instead, eligible clients are quickly assessed and matched to programs so that assistance can begin at the earliest possible opportunity.
Service Delivered Matched to Funding Sources
ClientTrack automatically matches programs with funding sources so that all aid delivered is linked back to its grant source. This greatly simplifies the reporting process for determining the resources delivered, the people impacted, and the funding sources used. ClientTrack’s strong reporting capability validates program success with supporting data to ensure program continuity.
Key Features of ClientTrack for Disaster Recovery
- Centralized Information Database — Coordinate efforts among multiple providers (e.g., law enforcement, fire fighters, hospital staff, government agencies, etc.). Have the ability to collect victim information quickly and locate the services and people that victims need.
- Simple Interface and Workflow — Intuitive design makes it easy to navigate the system. Providers and volunteers can learn the system quickly, begin to rapidly gather information and coordinate services.
- Integrated Mobile Technology — Easily gather inputs and access critical information while in the field using a smartphone, iPad, or other web-enabled mobile device.
- Visual Housing Management Tool — Quickly find and secure emergency housing through multiple relief organizations.
- Multiple Import/Export options — Simplifies data sharing between systems without the need for expensive development.
- Reporting and Analytics — ClientTrack’s reporting module provides a full library of pre-formatted reports and a drag-and drop data analysis tool for quick data discovery