ClientTrack delivers four integrated modules built on a flexible database platform: a certified EHR, a powerful case management system, medical billing, and reporting and analytics.
Unlike other systems, ClientTrack does not lock you into a particular workflow or treatment paradigm. The system is highly flexible and customizable, allowing you to design the perfect system to fit the needs of your care providers.
Tailored to the Unique Needs of Behavioral Health Providers
ClientTrack gives you all the tools you need for superior client case management in the behavioral health setting:
- Library of commonly-used behavioral health assessment tools — Choose from a library of the most commonly used standardized assessment tools or create your own customized assessments
- Medication tracking module – Record and track all patient prescriptions and dosage amounts
- Coordinate care among multiple providers – ClientTrack’s patient-centric case management puts the patient squarely at the center of the health record across multiple providers, treatment programs, and locations of care
- Individual goals, outcomes, and progress reporting – ClientTrack gives you the flexibility to customize a unique treatment plan for each patient or to assign standardized care plans as needs require
- Data Explorer and reporting –Data Explorer is a drag-and-drop query-builder that gives you instantaneous answers to pressing questions. ClientTrack’s reporting module provides formatted reports and graphs that give deep insight into your practice performance
- Medical billing and revenue cycle management – patient eligibility checking, CPT and ICD-10 code lookup, medical billing claims submission, 835 claims remit
- Scheduling and calendaring – Schedule patient appointments, repeat visits, and manage provider calendars from an easy-to-use practice calendar
- HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 Compliance – Built-in security controls with multiple levels of access protect patient data even among providers and care teams within the same organization