ClientTrack software for HMIS is an advanced case management and housing solution that addresses the needs of HMIS continuum member agencies. ClientTrack is HUD-compliant, enabling HMIS coalitions to deliver critical emergency shelter and housing services while collecting all required HUD Annual Performance Report (APR) and Annual Homelessness Assessment Report (AHAR) data.
ClientTrack lets you spend less time worrying about the technology and more time putting resources into your operations. Every form in your ClientTrack system will be tailored to collect the data you want to track so completing a new client intake is a simple process.
Coordinated assessment puts people at the center of your interventions and identifies the best options for each individual and family experiencing homelessness.
- Simplifies matching the right resources with the right individuals
- Prioritizes and targets resources
- Utilizes meaningful data to document and evaluate program effectiveness
- Facilitates coordinated communications with various stakeholders
The VI-SPDAT is a first-of-its-kind tool designed to combine the strengths of the Vulnerability Index (determines the chronicity and medical vulnerability of homeless individuals) and the Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool (an intake and case management tool) to help service providers allocate resources in a logical, meaningful way.
ClientTrack’s powerful reporting engine helps you monitor and synthesize the data you collect to stay on top of your operations, evaluate and report on outcomes, and increase funding. ClientTrack includes two different types of reporting—formatted reports built with Microsoft Report Builder and ad-hoc reports created with our integrated Data Explorer query tool.
Built-in reports include:
- The HUD-required COC APR
- Emergency Solutions Grant Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (ESG CAPER)
- Point in Time (PIT) Report
- Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Dashboard Report
Click here for Utah HMIS case study