ClientTrack simplifies this process through four integrated modules built on a flexible database platform: a certified EHR, a powerful case management system, medical billing and revenue cycle management, and reporting and analytics. As care is delivered, the system creates encounter records with ICD-10 and CPT codes that can be submitted directly through our integrated clearinghouse for claims reimbursement.
ClientTrack gives you all the tools you need for superior case management in the IDD setting:
- Coordinate care among multiple providers – ClientTrack’s patient-centric case management puts the patient squarely at the center of the health record across multiple providers, treatment programs, and episodes of care
- Individual goals, outcomes, and progress reporting – ClientTrack gives you the flexibility to customize a unique treatment plan for each patient or to assign standardized care plans as circumstances require
- Medication tracking module – Record and track all patient prescriptions and dosage amounts
- Medical billing and revenue cycle management – insurance eligibility checking, CPT and ICD-10 code lookup, medical billing claims submission, 835 claims remit
- Data Explorer and reporting –Data Explorer is a drag-and-drop query-builder that gives you instantaneous answers to pressing questions. ClientTrack’s reporting module provides formatted reports and graphs that give deep insight into performance and outcomes
- Scheduling and calendaring – Schedule appointments, activities, visits, and manage caregiver calendars from an easy-to-use integrated calendar
- Privacy and Security – ClientTrack has strong HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 Compliance safeguards with built-in security controls and multiple levels of access that protect patient data even among caseworkers within the same department.